Assistant to the CEO
Takedown Sportswear is seeking an intelligent, organized and hard-working Executive Assistant to support the CEO as we continue to build our business. In this role, you will provide support that will ensure efficient and effective administrative operations. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to gain experience in multiple facets of the business firsthand and either advance their career as an executive assistant or to gain sales, marketing or operations training experience for other career opportunities at Takedown and beyond.
Duties will include calendar management, travel arrangements, and creating reports. We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box and can work independently. At least 2-4 years experience working in a support role is preferred. Please see detailed list of duties below.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Calendar Management - Proactively manage and maintain the CEO’s calendar.
- Email and Correspondence - Monitor the CEO’s email to read, research and route messages to the appropriate party and manage correspondence with external parties (send cards, letters, gifts, etc.).
- Prioritization - Work with the department heads to prioritize activities and communications to ensure the CEO has visibility on the status of high priority items.
- Meetings - Coordinate meetings with internal and external participants and assist in the development of meeting materials so that the CEO is prepared and well informed prior to each meeting, including drafting agendas, preparing attendee bios, developing briefings, and assembling meeting pitch books.
- Expense Tracking - Track the CEO’s expenses and prepare expense and reimbursement reports.
- Projects - Work with the CEO, associates, and other support staff to coordinate development projects and timelines. Miscellaneous administrative duties and running errands as necessary.
- Travel Arrangements - Coordinate travel arrangements and create thorough itineraries that include flights, ground transportation, dinner reservations, hotel reservations and other activity schedules (such as meetings, events, , etc.) for all business trips.
- Confidentiality - Protect sensitive information by maintaining the highest level of discretion and confidentiality at all times.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Up to 2 years’ experience (preferably in an executive support role)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word programs
- Attention to detail and ability to thoroughly follow through on tasks (you don’t need to be told twice)
- Able to proactively anticipate needs and adjust plans based on contingencies that arise
- Work well under pressure to get this done while still being diplomatic and collaborative
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.