Takedown Sportswear based just outside of Atlanta GA is one of the fastest growing direct manufactures of team sports apparel and uniforms in the United States.
We have a great internship for a sports-minded person who is a high energy self-starter with a take-charge attitude.
Our Sales Team are the first point of contact for our customers in one of the most exciting industries in the world: team sports. Online Retail through our takedownshop.com and our online Team Stores is an exciting growth area for company. As part of our Ecommerce team, you will work with our sales and marketing departments to help manage and grow our takedownshop.com and our online Team Store platforms.
• New Item Setup - Manage item set up and maintenance for ecommerce items: item descriptions, dimensions, pricing, images, advanced content, links and item hierarchy.
• Provide web descriptions for new product announcements at the request of the marketing team.
• Provide the correct new item images for upload to customer Team Stores.
• Setup Team Stores for new customers according to the customers need and company standards.
• Submit design requests for photography or additional imagery as needed.
• Track status of new items and monitor progress until product is fully updated on sites
• Work to understand the product or category needs through discussions with or input from Sales, Marketing, Customer Reviews, Customer Service, etc.
• Use site analytics and sales data to create actionable insights regarding site performance.
Required Skills and Competencies:
Customer focused, detail-oriented, resilient, self-starter with competitive drive, excellent time management, strong problem solving and follow up, tech-savvy, excellent communication skills both written and verbal, Ability to understand and optimize the customer experience, Exceptional project management, partnering and collaboration skills and a Passion for eCommerce
Successful performance may lead to a full-time position in various departments.
Our Team members enjoy:
Flexible Schedule, Discounts on personal apparel and equipment, In-House Gym, and a Hands-on training program
Paid Internship: $8 - $10 / hour