Fulfillment & Inventory Control Specialist
Responsibilities: This person should be motivated and organized and serve as the thought leader in improving processes and moving inventory. Experience in inventory management is mandatory.
In addition to general office skills, Fulfillment & Inventory Control Specialist need to possess and provide the following:
- Responsible for inventory management
- Fulfilling e-commerce sales orders
- Overseeing production flow of goods for both retail and custom orders
- Data analysis of sales trends and inventory flow
- Purchasing and merchandising of online retail goods
- Comprehensive understanding of computer software (i.e. email, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, etc.) and cloud based e-commerce, shipping and inventory platforms (i.e. FedEx, UPS, USPS, Shipstation, Shopify, Stitchlabs).